Monday, November 4, 2013

timelines and more!

===
NOTICE THAT WORKSHOP 2 IS WEEK AFTER NEXT! TIME TO GET WORKING ON IT! QUESTIONS? LOOK CAREFULLY AT ASSIGNMENTS TAB NOW! 

===
FOR TODAY: half our time devoted, first, to:

1) TIMELINES for both book collections
2) your web author packets for the essays you read

Word Template? or a poster? 
Whichever you choose, BRING THEM TO CLASS TODAY, THURSDAY!

second half of class will be reports on what you did last week, and what I did! yay!
===



===
TUESDAY'S MESSAGE, ALSO SENT OUT ON EMAIL: 
===
Hi Folks! I'm sick. Some of you know all about how this feels, having had this yourself already. 

I am in the coughing strangling phase and people to people interaction is unproductive for all. 

I am excited to hear about your class adventures last week and know you all did a great job. 

I have put up in the next post the work for this week, and I ask you to do it all, ready to work with it all on Thursday, when I anticipate we will be back together again. 

For Tuesday, I ask that you create TIMELINES for both book collections, and bring them, and your web author packets for the essays you read, to class on Thursday. We will use these as a center of our discussions then. 

You can create timelines for both books -- ALL THE ESSAYS -- with the word template (link in next post) OR YOU CAN MAKE POSTERS, like the prototype ones we did before! 

Whichever you choose, BRING THEM TO CLASS ON THURSDAY! 

See you then, and thanks for being such a great group! 

No comments:

Post a Comment